cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Price explanation please

imusulin
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I currently pay £38.14 for Fast broadband.

On My Dashboard I have an offer for Fast broadband to Renew now for just £32.00 a month, for 24 months.

But when I put my post code in the search tool on the main page (https://new.talktalk.co.uk/broadband), I get an offer for Fast broadband for £24.95 Per month (24 month contract*).

Why is there such a significant difference?

I've been with Talk Talk for 8 years.

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning,

I would also recommend live chatting with our Loyalty Team directly to see what deals and offers are currently available to you.

Thanks

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

If it doesn't include extras, it sounds like you have been out of contract for quite some time, @imusulin.

The current best offers for NEW customers are even better:

Screenshot_20230802-102115_Chrome.jpg

You are far better phoning 03451720088 or using Chat to renew.

Renewing online will automatically add the extra TV charge, whereas speaking in person you can tell them if you don't want it. You may need to ask about cost of boosts such as Anytime calls,  Suoersafe, Voicemail etc.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi imusulin 

The small print on the Sales pages indicates Fast Broadband's latest offer for the entire minimum term of your contract is £19.95 per month for a 24 month contract. £32 is the standard non-offer price. You don't have to accept that if you are out of contract. Just ask for the Loyalty Team, ask for the very lowest price for Fast Broadband and tell them you see on the Sales page that the current offer is £19.95 for a 24 month term.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution