cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

My friend is unable to access her account as agent says Talktalk. net is not a domain ????

silverwill
Wise Owl
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

My friend has been on to Talktalk for at least 1 hour so far this morning so far and has been told she cannot access  her account as "talktalk.net" is not a domain ! 

This talktalk.net was given when Talk talk took over , so why is it all going to pot  now ????

Can anyone help. this is the 2nd time in last year or so  that she needs to change to Gmail or elsewhere

Thank you..

wullseas
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Message 2 of 6

Thanks for your help guys, problem has been attended to 👍

wullseas

Message 3 of 6

Hi silverwill

Any @talktalk domain can no longer be used to register for My Account, please ask your friend to setup a 3rd party email address and they will be able to register again for My Account. 

Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Message 4 of 6

Hi @silverwill 

Here's the advice for eBill Notifications.  If your friend has received a written request to change her MyAccount login to a non-TalkTalk email address then the change is required because the third party mail sender that sends out over 4 million eBill Notifications each month has put a suppression on sending to the talktalk.net address because it had an undelivered bounceback errors. It doesn't matter if the talktalk.net address is now working, as it probably is.

Just ask your friend to follow the advice and not to ignore it or she will get paper bills and a charge of £2.75 each month as a result.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

silverwill
Wise Owl
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

This is the 2nd time she has been told to change her email address(Which she was then told to ignore it, which she has done , but once again the same problem arises.

Will

wullseas
0 Likes