cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Recurring Card Payment E-mail, saying I'd cancelled this arrangement?

RoyKR
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Received E-mail from TalkTalk saying I'd cancelled my RECURRING PAYMENT arrangement.;NOT ME! - have not been into my account for many months. Now worried my account had been hacked I spent over an hour trying to find information about thisRecurring Payment and which Credit card was used.  Eventually read that TALK TALK have "changed supplier?" and for 2 months of July & August I now have to pay manually or set up a Direct Debit. Well July bill was paid according to my account records althouh in my account details I cannot see which Credit Card was used? I do know which it is but unable to find it in my account. Dissappointing service from TalkTalk making me worry like this!

Roy Riches
3 REPLIES 3

RoyKR
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

Thank you folks for reassurance that it was not just me experiencing this worrying problem.

Reason I use Recurring Payment Method and not the Direct Debit system for TalkTalk, is I do not trust their accounting software system.

If with a Direct Debit the decimal point is put in the wrong place then instead of say a bill of £34.00 bill,  it could be a bill of £3400.

With my credit card I have set an alert £'s limit, and any transaction over this set £'s limit gets a "pinged alert" to my phone and e-mail.

Given this latest hic-cup (*@#][!![]'#[@#]!*-up?) at TalK Talk finances, probably a wise move?

Thanks all,

Regards

Roy

Roy Riches
0 Likes

Chris-197
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Same here. Ditto your experience.  Glad it's not just me... !  I quite thought it was a SCAM e-mail. c.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

They are in transition with the recurring card payment service, so assume that this month's payment needs to be done manually, @RoyKR:

1000003138.jpg

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/waystopay

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes