cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Sorry to be leaving.

GPywell
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I’ve been with Talktalk for as long as I can remember, in fact I was with Wanadoo before they were taken over by Talktalk. I can say that on the whole I was satisfied with the service I received.

My current contract is due to end at the end of November so I phoned Talktalk today to discuss another 2 year contract. I had expected that as a long term customer Talktalk would have made an effort to keep me but I was sadly disappointed when all they could offer me was £27 a month for fibre 65. (I am currently paying £25 a month for Fibre 65. )I pointed out that I would therefore reluctantly have to change my broadband supplier. 
I have to say that I am deeply disappointed by Talktalk seemingly failing to make any serious attempt to keep my custom so it is with some sadness that I will be taking my business elsewhere.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Ah OK, in which case I can't fault you in the least, sadly TalkTalk do not offer any social tariffs.  😕

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

I am looking at Vodafone essentials as I qualify for their social tariff at £20 per month and I did point this out to the Talktalk representative and that I was prepared to stay with Talktalk at £25 per month ( with no price increase as per my current contract) but to no avail. Openreach have rolled out FTTP recently but I have no need of this service as I’m more than happy with my current broadband speeds.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Sorry to see that. What better offers have you seen and did you mention these when calling? Did they not offer an upgrade to FTTP at a decent price? Bear in mind that the supply of new FTTC services is becoming increasingly limited as stop-sell is rolled out across an increasing number of exchanges. 

0 Likes