cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TalkTalk trying to upgrade me without my concent - AGAIN

Kate42
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

I've already told you I don't want to upgrade to Faster Fiber. I live in a first-floor rented apartment, and I don't need an upgrade.

Today I yet again got a text from CityFiber to confirm my upgrade day. I have cancelled this. But now I have an email saying my account is being upgraded to Fibre 150. I have not requested this, I do not consent to this,  do not want this!! Please cancel this upgrade!

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Great, now I would be grateful if your customer service department would stop phoning me EVERY DAMN DAY to discuss upgrading me to the service I have specifically said I don't want. It's got so bad I've had to block their number (I'm still getting text messages regarding the missed calls). This is getting to be harassment. I think it's safe to say I won't be renewing my contract with your company come January!

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Kate42

I can confirm that that upgrade order is cancelled. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

OK, hopefully the support team here can confirm when they pick this up. 

0 Likes

Kate42
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

Well, after a call-back, I think it's been cancelled .... again

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Kate42
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Being hung up on in the middle of a phone call doesn't exactly help my mood either! That was a wasted half hour!

0 Likes

Kate42
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

I'm trying to but they just won't listen. They've now sent me yet another email confirming my upgrade date. Really makes me want to switch to another company.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

It's not compulsory, just decline. 

0 Likes