cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

All TalkTalk no action!

Jean116
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I will never recommend TalkTalk to anyone, I had left TalkTalk and joined BT after numerous phonecalls for network issues, late go live dates and got no where. Once BT arranged the cancellation and sent a router out the next day, TalkTalk phoned and promised a new router, booster and tablet as an apology gift and asked me to stay. I was told all the issues would be over and I would receive the goods in 2-3 days. I decided to stay and It was the biggest mistake I have made! It is now 2 weeks later and I have still received nothing. 

All I have done is waste time with their false promises, poor service and to be honest absolutely no clue how a delivery works or how network issues are resolved! Managers can not even resolve issues in this company! 

Highly recommend not to use and I will be raising this on every social platform I can! 

Good riddance! TalkTalk and no action is my slogan for this company! From the 8th of May to the 1st of June all I have done is spent hours on calls trying to resolve issues! Pathetic! 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

OK thanks. The current wifi channel is showing as congested, could you reboot the router and retest, and let me know if there's any improvement

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

No it is still only covering one room and I have had the same conversation with so many people.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Thanks Jean. Just to confirm, is your service working OK at the moment?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Chris, please see below for the account number. 1013839390

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Jean16,

Could you add your TalkTalk landline number or account number to your community profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Chris

0 Likes