cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband - Provider reference for gift

3DTiko
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 14 of 14

Hi,

Hope all is well. 

I'm currently looking for my  "Provider Reference (this will begin with N and be followed by 8 numbers)" which is needed to claim my gift from purchasing Broadband with TalkTalk.

I can't seem to find this in any associated emails. Any help from TalkTalk or does anyone knows where I can locate this?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 14

@MarqPiper If you start your own topic then the support team will be happy to help. 

0 Likes

MarqPiper
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 14

Hello,

I also cannot find my provider reference when claiming a gift. It is a £90 gift.

Marq

3DTiko
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 14

Hey @DylanMorgan97 ,

I have posted on another forum below and got my provider reference, maybe this will help.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Looking-for-Provider-Reference/m-p/2812492

Thanks 

0 Likes

3DTiko
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 14

Hi @Chris-TalkTalk,

Hope you had a great weekend. Do you have a further update on this? I did some browsing and it seems like many others like me in the TalkTalk Community are requesting the same thing. 

Any update will be appreciated.

Thanks

DylanMorgan97
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 14

Hi Chris I’m just wondering if you could help me with the exact same issue as well?

3DTiko
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 14

The Broadband service was ordered from talktalk website but it was redirected from https://broadband.moneysavingexpert.com/.

I believe just need 'Provider reference' to request my gift.

Thanks,

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Did you order your service through a third party website?

Chris

0 Likes

3DTiko
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 14

Thanks, Chris, It is for £90 gift card which is provided by 'Decision Technologies Limited'.

I have an email to check the status and it mentioned it needed more information which includes proving a 'Provider Reference' which I am missing. 

Thanks, 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

OK thanks. We just need the number to locate your account on our systems. Could I just ask which gift you are referring too?

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

3DTiko
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 10 of 14

Thanks Chris,

I have added the number to 'custom.profile.phone_number' field. Please note that we currently don't have a phone plugged in so you won't be able to reach me on that number, if you do need to contact me please use the alternative number provided.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Thanks but could you also please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number so that we can locate you on our systems

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

3DTiko
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 12 of 14

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your post so promptly.

I have updated the information as requested.

Thanks

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 14

Hi 3DTiko,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes