cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Can't Get Help - Broadband down

FaethAsh
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Broadband has been down since yesterday morning.  Cannot get hold of anyone to report issue at all.  LiveChat does not work.  Tried multiple browsers, turning off all adblockers/protection etc.  Tried calling the number I found, only to be told by an automated message that the way to get help was online, and got sent a link to the same pages I'd already been trying.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @Thisiscrapservice 

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Michelle 

Since having the new router things had been more stable with the odd drop out.

However in the last week the speed has been dropping out again down to 3 and 4 mbps. This morning it is showing as 1mbps.

Can someone please review and sort this as it is not acceptable to pay for what is being delivered. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Is your connection now working since your last post?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

FaethAsh
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

Thanks Debbie - is there an incident reference number or anything like that I can refer to if I need to?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi @FaethAsh 

Thank you. Our team have raised an incident for this and it is currently under investigation. We'll post back as soon as we know more.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Debbie

I've added my name, but I don't have a TalkTalk landline number as I am on a Fibre 500 Data Only - but I've added my account number.

THanks

Sam

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi @FaethAsh 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes