cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Equipment arriving early than the date agreed

Gabriel_Matei
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Good afternoon,

I've signed up a contract with TalkTalk the previous month and the package was going to come on the 18th of July. However, due to not having actually moved in the apartment I had to reschedule it to arrive on the 28th. The problem is I just received an email saying that the package has been received whereas on the dashboard it says that the package is on track to arrive on the 28th. Is there anything that could be provided to clarify this, please?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Gabriel,

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Can you liaise with the current tenants who may have received the package on your behalf, @Gabriel_Matei?

It's probably the router.

Perhaps that was not rescheduled despite the go live date changing?

Staff cannot identify you without your community forum profile details. Please go via your avatar/name; settings; in the drop down menu choose Personal Information, and at the end of that section add your order number in Private Notes. SAVE CHANGES. 

Your thread will be in a queue for attention. Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes