cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Fibre 65 with 20Mbps

mantasnanius
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hello, 

3.png5.png1.png2.pngFibre 65.png6.png

I have signed a new Fibre 65 - 18 month contract with a guarantee of 45Mbps, However it is only running at 20 Mbps. On my old contract I was having regular speeds of 40+ Mbps. My broadband is capped at 20Mbps on purpose? Why is the guaranteed download speed to my home TalkTalk router only 16 Mbps? I have the Fibre 65 package. It should be at least 40Mbps. There is an error on your website. I'm on the wrong plan!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! THANKS

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@mantasnanius  PLEASE STOP SPAMMING ACROSS THE FORUMS, STICK TO YOUR OP FROM LAST FRIDAY.

IF YOU KEEP CALLING STAFF USELESS, THEY'LL BE LESS INCLINED TO REPLY OR OFFER FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

THANKS !

0 Likes

mantasnanius
Participant
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

My internet is capped at 16Mbps on purpose. Fibre 65 ? What a scam. You just need to take a look at this photo. Your staff is useless.6.png

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

@mantasnanius, when you had problems earlier in the year, you kept posting duplicate threads. We have told you, this doesn't get help any sooner and only slows down the forum for everybody else.

As Martswain posted here, and in your other duplicate thread, staff will reply on the one you posted last week. 

Look for a reply on there during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@mantasnanius  please STOP spamming across the boards with the same issue, you already have replies to your topic that you opened last Friday.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Fibre-65-amp-slow-download-speed/m-p/2829583#M349006

0 Likes