cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Frequent disconnection

stewvic240
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

For the last 6 weeks or so, when I’m at home and wanting to use the for a length of time, I find I get at most an hour of being connected before the wifi goes off. It is not a device issue, as I can stream TV while all other devices - iPad, iPhone x 2 and MS Surface Go - will not connect to the internet. They show that they are connected, but just constantly whirl and then say the page can’t be opened. This is incredibly disruptive when trying to work. I have to turn the router off and back on again, and then it works for a while until it goes off again. There is no sign on the router that there is an issue - light remains constant white throughout the issues. I have tried the service centre but been told there is no issue - however there must be some kind of network issue for this to occur with all my mobile devices yet streaming the TV still works?! Can anyone advise what may resolve this issue as it’s infuriating having to stop working once an hour to reset the internet connection. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi stewvic240

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk landline number, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes