cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Images in Facebook not working. Changing DNS didnt work, webchat cant help

P_M_Slater
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Have images blocked on TalkTalk, any browser, Talktalk connection only (fine using hotspot)

Waisted over 90min online, they tried to blame connected devices on the router

Toggled Kid save, disabled the firewall, used 8.8.8.8 for the DNS, nothing.

Its being blocked ??  NEED Help, please!

P_M_Slater_0-1666790419594.png

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

Try the 30 minute powerdown of the router to clear the session and see if this helps.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi @P_M_Slater,

Have your tried leaving your router switched off for over 30 minutes, this will get a new session in the street cabinet when you switch it back on, and can sometimes resolve strange issues like this.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include :

• Your name
  • Landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on (this is shown in ‘My Account’) OR your account number if you have Full Fibre with no landline
  • An alternative contact number

This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

0 Likes