cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Mobile no internet access

Nataliegreen87
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Hi, please help. My phone has started saying no internet Access, yet all the other devices in the house are working.it was working fine yesterday. I have restarted both phone and WiFi box and it's still the same.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

One thing to check might be does your mobile pick up other wifi OK?

If you are anywhere near the centre of a town and shops, there's usually free access to wi-fi, and if your phone can't pick that up, the problem is with your phone, not the wi-fi, @Nataliegreen87.

For issues that require staff help, ensure that you have completed your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

You need to add your Talktalk landline phone number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. Your landline number can be found in My Account. 

I'll move this to the broadband section, as it's more likely to be picked up quite soon there.

If the mobile is able to pick up other wi-fi in town, but not wi-fi from your home Talktalk service, and you are sure the wi-fi password is correct etc, they will be able to look into this for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes