cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet

Phenixeye
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi. I’m fairly new to talk talk. Switched over about a month ago because it was cheaper than my previous provider.

but I’ve noticed that, every Sunday night (Monday 00:30 to 01:00), I get cut off from the internet. The WiFi and network works fine, just no internet access. And then precisely at 1am, it is restored. This has happened every week so far. 

Is this normal? 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Morning,

Just checking back in to see how you're getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hello,

Ok I see and we will check back in with you next week to see how you are getting on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Phenixeye
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 9

okay I’ve turned it off. But won’t know until next Monday. As it only happens on Monday 00:30 to 01:00. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi,

From your screenshot it looks like it could be homework time that may be causing this? Would it be possible to switch this off and then test the connection for 24hrs?

Thanks

0 Likes

Phenixeye
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

Okay, I can’t tell wether it’s active or not. But I can access the individual sections of home safe such as kid safe etc. 

1072E735-CB7B-4B24-8EC2-27662816191E.jpeg

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hello,

Could you log into your My Account to check this please. If HomeSafe is not showing as active then could you try enabling this in your My Account and once this is active (this can take a few hours) then remove this again in your My Account. This should then resolve this particular issue that you are experiencing.

Thanks

0 Likes

Phenixeye
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

No, not that I know of

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Morning,

Can I just confirm, do you use HomeSafe/KidSafe?

Thanks

0 Likes