cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Openreach or city fibre

Da001
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi team

Just a question my contact runs out a the end of October fibre 65 FTTC on Openreach am thinking of moving to full fibre 150 my question is I have openreach and city fibre supplying on my street and was wondering do you get told witch suppler is used when signing for new contract 

my thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Dave,

As far as I am aware no, however it would be worth chatting directly with our Sales Team as they will be able to confirm this.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Da001
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Michelle 

was only enquiring as next door neighbour as changed supplies and now has 4 cables to house three overhead and one from the ground and three csp boxes on wall virgin , city fibre , openreach  and it is very difficult to get someone to remove old equipment trying for over a year is it possible if capacity on both networks to state which you have a preference for

thanks Dave

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

The network that's used to provide the service is not detailed during the sales journey, it could be either as we don't get to specify as it's based on availability. It's possible that whilst both is available, one may not currently have capacity for new customers so you'd go onto the other network.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes