cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Phone number Inflight

cvaz01
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

I've moved homes recently and had asked Talktalk to transfer my services to the new home. After 5 days of waiting, which talktalk had promised it would be working on the 16/12/2021 is still not working. The phone number says INFLIGHT. Have had to work from home using mobile data for the past 5 days and have had alot of difficulties doing so. Can someone please help!!

Creston
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi cvaz01,

Apologies for the delay.

Have sent you a PM requesting for further information, I'll then look into what's happening.

Really sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

cvaz01
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

This is really the worst ISP to choose. Literally n of replies from any of the advisors. Whenever I call Talktalk customer service, all they say is they understand your frustration but what's the point if they're not able to fix the problem? Such a waste of time and money. 

Creston
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Yes, it is connected to a NTE 5 master socket.

Hopefully it resolves by today.

Sorry if i sounded rude; As my work is completely online, i do require a ethernet connection which a mobile connection cannot provide and is also expensive to use data when i have already paid for broadband. Hope you understand my frustration. Thank for the reply.

Creston
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 10

If you are plugged into a phone socket, then you have a landline !

It shows INFLIGHT because you have not yet been connected.

Come back tomorrow if you are not live today.

PS. I am not staff or a community star.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Clearly tagging staff has finally gotten some attention as my post was up for 13 hours and there was no response when i could see advisors replying to other posts that were up 5 hours ago or less.

I had called up and spoken to a advisor in the morning who said that my connection would be up by Afternoon which is still not the case.

I do not have a landline in my new home, neither did i have one in my old home where the internet/router was working fine.

The lights on the router is blinking orang/red.

Could you please check why does my phone number says INFLIGHT as this is what i can see on my TalkTalk account page. When i click on my pending order for moving homes, this is what it shows

"Sorry, due to a technical issue we are unable to display your order tracker right now. Please try again later. My Account Home

Creston
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 10

@cvaz01  please DO NOT keep tagging staff and community stars until they have replied.

Every post you make also pushes your topic down the queue.

Have you actually had any notification that your service has been connected ?

Have you plugged in a phone and dialed 17070 to see if that is working ?

What light(s) are showing on the router ?

If today, the 16th, is your go live date, then activation can be at any time until midnight today, so come back tomorrow if you still do not have a connection.

0 Likes

cvaz01
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 10
0 Likes

cvaz01
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

I am able to see that most of the advisors above have been replying to other posts. Why is no advisor replying to my post? If this is the state TalkTalk operates at then i'm afraid i will have to change my ISP. I work from home and having no stable internet with an ethernet connection may result in me loosing my job. I've managed 5 days using mobile data, and tbh i cant rely on TalkTalk anymore if this is how it's going to continue.. 

Creston
0 Likes

cvaz01
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 10
0 Likes