cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Renewing or Changing Broadband Contract

martineegan
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I am totally confused by TalkTalk's email(s) giving me two options when when my current Fibre 35 broadband expires on 30/09: the first one being to remain with my current Fibre 35 broadband at £24.95 per month BUT this means I lose the possibility of staying in a contract, or choosing a new 24-month contract for a matching Fibre 35 broadband at £28 per month.  I understand fully the price increases they have quoted for each option.  The email therefore gives the impression that I am better off price-wise by choosing to do nothing and stay  with my current Fribre 35  BUT there is obviously a catch!  Please be clear and honest, tell me what the catch is, or at least what the advantage of a new £28 per month contract would be.  Thank you.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

We can't help with any contract renewals on this forum. However, if you ring the loyalty department (0345 1725157 or 0330 1278960), they can normally beat any price offered to you via MyAccount etc.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes