cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router Disconnecting Losing

rrana1981
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi all,

Please can I get some support! I have had approx 100 disconnections from the internet over the last 14 days and to be frank really annoyed and has caused some problems on work meetings!

Been through usual diagnostics, router reset, talktalk doing all tests and telling me it's fine!

Quite frankly I'm getting irrated with this and the level of service.

Talktalk please sort this out asap. This is not acceptable levels of service.

Last year I faced the same issue and was updated to a 1.06t firmware upgrade on my Huawei Hub. Fast foward a year and it has started again!

Thankyou 

R.Rana
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Rakesh

Have you received the replacement router?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Rakesh

Thanks for your reply.

The Sagemcom WIFI hub is on its way and you should receive this within the next 48hrs.

Please let us know how you get on.

Debbie

0 Likes

rrana1981
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Thanks Debbie, I managed to get through to a "John" at technical support who this time correctly managed to diagnose the issue correctly. A new wifi hub is being sent out per discussion on Saturday 2nd March. Could you please check that this has happened? Not sure if it a Sagem WiFi Hub (currently I have the Huawei one).

Thanks

Rakesh

R.Rana

Message 4 of 6

Hi rrana1981

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I will need to send you a Sagemcom WIFI hub. Would you like me to arrange this?

0 Likes

rrana1981
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

My router model is Huawei DG8041W-2.T5

Current Software version 1.08t. Already have rung through to Customer Services and they advised me it was the Eero router being the problem that I have purchased to connect to the talktalk hub. I've disconnected and switched off the Eero router and I keep getting the disconnections.

The impact of this has been to my working day - i.e. disconnected from numerous Microsoft Teams calls which is very unprofessional. 

R.Rana
0 Likes