cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router intermittent disconnects - log: TR-069 connectivity(...) closed

Hoeggieonculus
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hello,

I am getting constant disconnects on our router - to the internet.  It seems happen from 2-3 mins and 10-15 mins between times.  I have noticed the following log line repeat when this happen.  Can someone help me determine what I can do to fix this problem.  thank you.

Heres the lines that repeat:

"

23.04.2022 07:30:06 Info SYS
TR-069 connectivity to (acs.talktalk.co.uk) has been closed
23.04.2022 07:30:02 Info DHCPC
The WAN DHCP client IP address 92.31.184.124
23.04.2022 07:29:44 Info DHCPC
WAN DHCP client (1) started
23.04.2022 07:29:41 Info XDSL
VDSL connectivity is up port 1
23.04.2022 07:29:14 Warning DHCPC
WAN DHCP client (1) stopped

"

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Hoeggieonculus

That's great, thanks for letting us know.

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hello Debbie.
No problem.

I dont think We will need help with this thanks, as it's fixed.

After an engineer visited - improving our master socket, and presumably some fiddling in the exchange - we have a connection that is better than it was.

Thanks Also @KeithFrench for your input.

Message 3 of 8

Hi Hoeggieonculus

Sorry for the delay.

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Hoeggieonculus
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

For later reference, the firmware version is  : SG4K100130.

However, I think I will put this thread on ice, given a party(In our house) has got a good(or lucky) engineer to diagnose a fault on the local network, OUTSIDE of our house.

( I posted this thread initially after another engineer found the problem to be IN our rented property), so feel free to ignore this for now.  I will return to it and confirm what has happened later, to conclude or continue the thread. Thanks!

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday), but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk have responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Thanks for the repsonse.

I am certain the device is a SagemCom Talktalk Wi-fi Hub

the device version is FAST 5364-3. T8

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

What make/model of router is this? The TR069 connection is TalkTalk's remote management platform, it will not make your connection unstable.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes