cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Slow Fibre Since November

adampbrown
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

On the 29th November my broadband (fibre) connection (and phone line) starting to intermittently drop. Since then the broadband has remained up, but at a slow speed of approximately 9MB.

I initially reported the issue 2 weeks ago and a problem was detected and a case opened. When I check the status of the case, all it reports is "It should be resolved in 2-3 working days"! I appreciate that this issue may be a result of recent storm damage, but I've had no feedback or reliable information on when it'll be fixed.

I'd appreciate any information on the cause of the problem and when I should expect my full service to be restored.

Kind regards

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi adampbrown,

I'm sorry but this still appears to be 'in hand' with Openreach. Could you try switching your router off for 30 minutes then switch back on and check the speed again - please let us know if there's any improvement

Chris

0 Likes

adampbrown
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Many thanks for the swift reply. No, my phone number was out of date, but I've updated it now!

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

Just to confirm, is the telephone number in your Community Profile correct? Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes