cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Sonos

Renoman8200
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

My Sonos Beam and sub mini have been lost from app. Reading Sonos info it seems i may have to split broadwidths or update firmware. No idea on this, have been resetting speakers and reinstalling app, but now cant even load app as says needs to access local network but this is already green. Any help please.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

I did ask in my previous post:-

Are your WiFi network names split or both the same currently?

Are they?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6
  • Enable all modes and bands your router supports, up to and including WiFi 6. ...
  • For 2.4GHz, enable auto channel selection. ...
  • Select 20MHz channel width for 2.4GHz. ...
  • For 5GHz or 6GHz (WiFi 6E) select All or Auto.

TY

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

What was the information from Sonos that you got, you haven't attached it. Are your WiFi network names split or both the same currently?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for reply

Hi, its a Huawei hg633, yes reading other threads it seems that i need to split 2.4 and 5. as this seems to cause issues. Its been working for 6 months now cant reinstall. I got below from sonos website, but means zero to me @@.

ty

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

By splitting bandwidths, I assume that you mean splitting the names of the 2.4 & 5GHz Wi-Fi bands?

Which make/model of router do you have?

What are the Wi-Fi modes (802.11 b/gn/ac/ax) & Wi-Fi bands supported by these devices?

Keith

0 Likes