cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Stabilisation period lasting longer than 10 days!

Badger2204
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Anyone know why my 10 day "stabilisation" period is currently on day 14 according to my account....my wifi has just dropped and trying to diagnose through my account still saying that im in my 10 day stabilisation...i had my router and wifi activated on 15th...its now the 29th... my internet should not be down....if this is a sign for things to come ill just cancel my contract amlnd go back to sky 🙄 seriously not impressed at the moment....

Badger
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

Thank you. I've run a test on the line now which has detected a potential voice fault/no dial tone fault. Please can you test your voice service and confirm if you have a dial tone/clear tone and can make and receive calls ok?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Badger2204
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hello, i have done that, i would also like to know why my internet is dropping out during the night every 3 days!!! I have logged into my router and everything says it is up and connecting yet all of my devices are "connected without internet"..... had this issue with EE ended up l3aving them after 2 months of their B.S excuses....

Badger
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Badger2204 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes