cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

What is the latest firmware for FAST5364

Drmomo
First Timer
Private Message
Private Message

Message 6 of 6

Good day

my firmware for the same device is outof date and would like the update file

5 REPLIES 5

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 6

Hi @Drmomo 

Please can you create a new topic/thread on the Community, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Grateful thanks, I can see your Community profile is updated so that's the first stage. TalkTalk Support will reply to you right here next week to confirm if there will be an automatic update or if one of the team will push an update to the Wi-Fi Hub and that's the second stage.

The final stage is the updating process and that requires the Wi-Fi Hub to remain powered and connected. Currently, when you look at the Wi-Fi Hub login you'll see version SG4K100136 indicated in the lower part of that screen. After updating you'll see version SG4K100158 or a newer version. There will be an interruption to your broadband service for the update. Although not always needed it's good practice about 30 minutes after the update to power off the Hub for 30 minutes just in case the software update needs finalising. 

Have a good weekend.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your quick response

i have updated the info on the link 

Please let me know if that was correct and how I will know when it will be updated 

thank you

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

The current firmware is version SG4K100158. TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hubs normally request updates every 48 hours when left powered and connected online to your TalkTalk broadband service.

TalkTalk do not offer files for manual updating but can arrange for an update to be pushed to the Wi-Fi Hub.

TalkTalk Support will need to know who you are and what your landline telephone number or account number is so that they can identify your broadband service account.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support - include in the Community Profile (not in these public posts):

Account holder name, TalkTalk home 'phone number

Alternative mobile contact number. Full address with postcode (in the Location box)

Scroll down to Private notes to add the customer email address and account number

Check and Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Drmomo
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

I have software version SG4K100136