cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Zero Upload Speed

Jdbmem
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi, as of this morning I have no broadband upload speed, so the internet is pretty unusable.

MyAccount reports no faults on the line.

I've run through the troubleshooting from MyAccount which shows a download speed of 60-70Mbps and 0 upload speed (and apparently this counts as all being well!).

I've tried other speed tests and from a variety of devices in the home over wifi (ipad, Mac, Windows laptop). Also connected directly to the router using Ethernet.

Is there a fault on the line (eg weather related) or a faulty router here?

thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Jdbmem

I'm showing you now have a fault logged with Openreach for investigation.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

In addition to @ferguson's advice, have you tried leaving your router switched off for over 30 minutes, this will ensure it gets a new session when it is switched back on, there is a chance this might help.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Bear in mind that they won't be back online until tomorrow. 

0 Likes