cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

email account

Davidhudson
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

have had Tiscali broadband for ages but have recently moved to a different broadband  provider; will  my Tiscali email still work and if so for how long if am no longer paying Tiscali/talktalk?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Davidhudson, I've marked Gondola's post as the best answer for you. This will also help others find this answer more quickly too.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi Davidhudson 

Email addresses that aren't linked to an active customer MyAccount do get limited to webmail only access and ultimately deleted.

Usually, TalkTalk will invite you to subscribe to MailPlus which is TalkTalk's mail only subscription service that allows you to retain the full use of up to 5 email addresses on the TalkTalk Mail platform. The subscription is £5 per month or £50 per year paid by UK Bank Direct Debit.

Should you choose not to subscribe then what happens is after 6 months the email address / mailbox gets flagged for deletion. Mailboxes may be limited to webmail only access at any time after leaving. The customer MyAccount remains accessible for up to 12 months so you can delete the email account yourself via your MyAccount when you've migrated your contacts to a new service provider.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help

Managing your email in My Account

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

Subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus

Cancel TalkTalk MailPlus

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution