cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

moving house

greggo
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I move home six weeks after my talktalk  (ex Post Office) contract ends.  Can I get a reasonably price 1 or 2 month contract with talktalk?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Your contract is only for the price you negotiated for the period. After this expires you move automatically to a a rolling contract based on the full cost of your services.

This is then subject to a 30 day notice of cancellation of those services,allowing you to leave without penalty.

If you were still in a contract and gave notice there are penalty fees attached.

You can find the terms and conditions of your contract at the bottom of each webpage using the links.

You can therefore give notice at any stage after the start of the last month of your contract, so the timing of doing so is up to you.

Don't cancel your direct debit as there may be charges for services or a refund if you have overpaid.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

1.  I am moving to EU

2. If my legal contract is ending why do I need to cancel with 30 days notice??

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

No, there is a minimum of 18 months, and moves to make a minimum of 24 months in line with other broadband providers.

If you are moving have you considered arranging moving with TalkTalk.

If moving to a new provider, remember you must give 30 days notice to cancel your existing broadband. To do so you will need to phone the loyalty team.

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes