cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

replacement router

rmendham
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

My elderly router is having problems.   I have to reboot the router at least once a day, sometimes more frequently as the bandwidth to my laptop keeps dropping to the point where it is almost unusable.   Press the button and reboot - bandwidth is back to normal, but then fades again. Help - having been a long term TalkTalkuser, how do I get a replacement?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi rmendham

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send you a replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi @rmendham,

What make of router do you have ?

Do you have any devices connected 'wired', if so do they also experience the issue, or does it only affect 'wireless' devices ?

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help, if they think a replacement router is required they will be able to arrange that for you.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.