cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Access

Gerrard81
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Need help accessing my mail on iPhone Mail app. My Tiscali emails are not working on there

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

If you have got the iPhone email app working then don't forget to sign back in to Community to let us know of your success.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Is your tiscali mailbox receiving mail and sending mail as normal via the webmail sign in?

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail tiscali.co.uk email address, select Continue and enter the tiscali.co.uk email password, select Sign in.

Do you get an error message on the iPhone or is this a first time setup you're having trouble with?

I'll provide the TalkTalk guides below but what would really help is for you to take screenshots of the incoming and outgoing server settings on the iPhone, image edit to obscure the first part of your tiscali.co.uk email address and upload here so I can see what you see to check the device(s) is/are set up as expected.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help
Using TalkTalk Mail

Email settings and device setup guides for TalkTalk Mail

Setting up TalkTalk email on iPhone

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution