cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Actual TalkTalk email address

KWall
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have never used my actual TalkTalk address, but would like to investigate. I cannot remember the issued address; can anyone explain where I might find it please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

There is no current ability to create new talktalk.net addresses. NB TalkTalk have never issued any email addresses. Are you referring to the pre-TalkTalk pipex era when pipex did issue master email addresses to their customers. And yes, if an email address is not actively used / the mailbox signed into at least once every 180 days then that mailbox does get flagged for deletion.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 6

No I didn't, but thought I remembered TalkTalk issuing one when I first signed the contract. How would I create one please? I can't see an option in mailbox management.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

I may be barking up the wrong tree here, but you would need to proactively have set one up in the first place, did you ever actually do that?

Message 4 of 6

Thanks very much for your answer; but there does not appear to be any '@talktalk' addresses. If I have never used the mail box do you think it could be deleted after a certain amount of time?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

In your customer MyAccount in the Manage Mailboxes section.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes