cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Add and remove existing or new mailboxes

mr-meldrew
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Try to amend/change email address details and getting the message below for more than six weeks now, when will backend maintenance be completed, anybody know?

TALKTALK MAILBOX

Add and remove existing or new mailboxes to your list and update passwords.

Please Note - we have temporarily removed the create/delete mailbox functionality as we are performing some backend maintenance work on our email platform. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi mr-meldrew, I've had no confirmation of this, but I don't believe its going to come back. If you need an email address adding from another account I can help. You can get mailboxes deleted by following the Right to Be Forgotten process I'm afraid there's no way to create a new TalkTalk email. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

No, @mr-meldrew, it's been multiple months. No end in sight.

Staff can help with this after the weekend, as they can do manual changes on your behalf. 

If you go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu: Personal Information. Add your Talktalk phone number or account number. 

At the end of that section find Private Notes. Put in there the details of email addresses that you want changed / kept etc.

SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday, during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.