cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

All my tiscali email messages have gone

Message 3 of 3

Yesterday my tiscali inbox became empty suddenly on my iPhone and iPad but I didn’t delete the content.  I logged into my account on the talk talk webmail and they are not there either. 
I have sent test emails to my account and they arrive ok. 
where are all my emails… help,

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Be sure to check all the folders on your account to make sure they're not in another folder. Or have all mail folders emptied?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi Befuddled1939, lets start with managing expectations. TalkTalk do not back up mail for customers. If you don't have a backup and this mail has been forwarded or deleted then its gone for good. 

Log into webmail and check there are no forwards sending your mail elsewhere. If there are run virus and malware scans to ensure that whoever set that up no longer has access and then reset the email password. If mail has been forwarded away and a copy isn't saved on the server then the mail has gone. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes