cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Can't Logon to Email

DannyT
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

The talk talk log on screen is displyed but the password entry box is not shown etc. Enter my logon (email address) but then nothing happens).  Then PANIC sets in.... cant access emails.. HELP.

Is there anyway I can check email using WEBMAIL..... Do I need to try using primary and alias etc

Dan the Man...
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

The only notification that I'm aware of is the one-day notification of Planned email maintenance - 28th June 2023

As part of our ongoing improvements to the TalkTalk email platform, we've got some planned maintenance,

Start time - Wednesday 28th June 00:00AM
End time - Wednesday 28th June 03:00AM

Don't worry, you'll still have access to your emails during this maintenance window and shouldn't experience any issues. However, you may notice things are a little slower than normal or you might be asked to log in again in a few minutes.

Customers have been signed out of mailboxes and on re-sign in are directed to either the upgraded email platform that may not contain the expected emails or a new landing page URL https://apps-legacy.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

Try that login.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Tobermory
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

As of this morning, I have not been able to sign in to Webmail either.

It seems that TalkTalk policy is to upset their more loyal customers, by periodically letting the children loose on the server software and breaking what had been previously working without any problems.

Guessing that the “notification email” referred to by Gondola was sent out after the changes were made which prevent me logging in to Webmail?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

There are changes of policy inferred by the proposed TalkTalk Mail upgrade. Customers cannot create new mailboxes at present. That I believe is so all active mailboxes can be identified as associated with the current TalkTalk Mail platform.

If the upgrade is to Open-Xchange Cloud 8 then that would infer customers have one unified mailbox and up to 50 alias addresses but that's just from published Open-Xchange information as TalkTalk maintain a lack of customer focus in telling us what's going on. 

There is supposed to be a notification email from TalkTalk.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

OK, so for the standard sign in to work you may need to clear TalkTalk cookies from the browser. But the apps-legacy sign in should work. There's no reason to believe pipex alias addresses would not work. 

0 Likes

booksearch
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

Hi - I've noticed this new "legacy" URL - does this imply some change of policy for those of us with legacy email addresses (such as lineone.net?)

Message 6 of 8

standard sign in doesn't work/still stalls stalls so having to use the above link.  Is Standard link going to be fixed and will "Alias "  still be supported etc.

Dan the Man...

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

I've replied to your PM and to your other active topic.

TalkTalk are saying this issue should be resolved. So, the first thing is to retry the sign in.

Following the overnight maintenance customers have been signed out of webmail and on re-sign in are directed to a new landing page URL https://apps-legacy.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

If you find a standard sign in doesn't work / stalls then try that login link for webmail. For preference use the master pipex email address.

0 Likes