email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Login into lineone email

Tborras
Chatterbox
Message 13 of 13

Please could anyone help me, I have been unable to login to my lineone email since 10.30pm 03/04/19

Tom
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13
It appears to be working find. Thanks
Tom
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 13

Hi all, the fix was deployed shortly after I finished work yesterday. If you have any problems please let me know. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Any more news regarding this issue??

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

I'm afraid the latest update is that we won't have anymore news for you before Monday. I'll let you know as soon as I have more for you. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Thanks for trying to sort it out. How will I know when it gets fixed?

Tom
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 13

Ok that in that case this is related to the open incident we have to get the password reset process fixed for the lineone users who've migrated. Hopefully, the end is in sight and we'll have a fix in place very soon. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

I use the forgotten password and I then set a new one and save it but when I try to log back in it says incorrect password.

Tom
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 13

What happens if you use the new password?

0 Likes

Acharlesc
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 13

I got same issue

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13

Yes, it did migrate to the new system a few weeks ago but had to use an old password and couldn’t change it. However I was able to get my mail until 10.30pm 03/04/19 when I cannot get any mail even if I use the old password 

Tom
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 12 of 13

Hi Tborras, has your email address just migrated to the new mail? If it has then it's affected by an ongoing incident that we're hopefully going to have resolved very soon. 

0 Likes