email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive emails

VChoh
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Hello,

I cannot receive emails for last 2 days.

I can log onto web mail portal.

I cannot receive test emails from other email accounts.

I have enough space.

I have removed filters.

Thanks

Varinder Chohan
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi susan71, please start a new topic with your issues in it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 10

My Account is currently unavailable, whatever next.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10
Have used your test email. All my settings are correct, I am fed up sending messages. I don't find it easy to use this site, just want it sorted. It is happening too frequently.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi VChoh, please make sure you've added your landline and mobile numbers to your community profile and that the affected email address is in your private notes. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 10

Hi Susan71, would you start a new topic and put details of the testing you've done in the topic?

Ady

Susan71
Chat Champion
Message 6 of 10

I am in the same boat. Get emails from the likes of B&Q but not from personal accounts.
day three for me.

test email said no problems.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Have you also checked theres no Auto-forward in place?

Pipex refugee
0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Send but not receive

Thanks

Varinder Chohan
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi VChoh, can  you send and receive from your own mailbox in webmail?

Ady