cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Cannot send emails to gmail.com

68Anthony1954
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I can send and receive emails but emails sent to gmail.com are not delivered??? BUT  I can send them to gmail on my android phone??

Any help PLEASE.

A photograph is a hole in the grey curtain of time.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Gmail doesn't have a standard Junk folder.  This implies you're not using Gmail webmail or the Gmail app - Gmail has a Spam and a Bin folder. Look in Spam.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 4

Hi Thanks.

I also have a Gmail acc to which I have sent test emails to from TT they have not been delivered no bounce back message and other  recipients I have set to have not received and not in junk folder???

A photograph is a hole in the grey curtain of time.
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You say your emails to Gmail recipients aren't delivered? How do you know? Do your contacts tell you? If messages from TalkTalk Mail are not delivered then you should see a bounceback delivery fail notification.

I'd suggest your messages are delivered. TalkTalk Mail is fully authenticated so no reason not to deliver. Gmail is simply dumping mail into spam folders as a policy. I suggest you ask your contacts to look in their spam folder. Then select your message and tap the Report as not spam button. This will tell Gmail not to dump your messages into spam but to deliver your future messages direct to Inboxes where they should have been placed anyway.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution