cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Changing passwords

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 46 of 46

I need to change the password on one of my email addresses but the link does not arrive. Can someone at Talk Talk change this for me? Maurice

45 REPLIES 45

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 21 of 46

Got it now having read other message. My frustration is increasing!!

0 Likes

Message 22 of 46

No, of course not, @Mo7777777. The thread is fine for general communication purposes, but you were asked to put details such as an email address and mobile number in Private Notes. 

This is to help you avoid getting scammed by all and sundry who might be harvesting your information anywhere in the world and is in accordance with the community guidelines. 

Hence the instructions for using Private Notes. Staff can't follow up without this information. 

20231108_144142.jpg

Staff are working through queued messages, and are not on here full time. If you didn't complete the information correctly earlier it will take a bit more time for them to follow up. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 23 of 46

Why is this taking so very long to sort? I cannot sit here waiting for messages, I have other things to do but I need the jandm account.

0 Likes

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 24 of 46

Did you get the alt. e-mail address and phone number?

0 Likes

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 25 of 46

Hi, not sure what you mean - all 21 messages? What I am getting more annoyed about is the lack of action on my problem

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 46

@Mo7777777, please never display personal information details in the public thread. 

Private Notes is at the end of the Personal Information area, accessed via the drop down menu in Settings when you click on your avatar, top right. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Private Message

Message 27 of 46

I confirm main Talk Talk email address is obscured for customer security

0 Likes

Message 28 of 46

Thanks for confirming the security information. Please add an alternate email address and mobile in private notes on your community profile so that I can request the Password Reset Tool update.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 29 of 46

Back @ Laptop

0 Likes

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 30 of 46

Back on Laptop

0 Likes

Message 31 of 46

OK, Ady hasn't replied yet but let us know when you're back and have access to either of your devices.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 32 of 46

Thanks Gondola, I need to be sorting this from either my PC or Laptop and I will be away from them for a while.

Message 33 of 46

I've pushed a reminder to Ady.

0 Likes

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 34 of 46

HELP!!

Message 35 of 46

Hi Maurice, you've used a mobile number in the account/landline number section. I've resent the message so that you can provide the landline number or account number. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 36 of 46

If you were asked for 2 characters from your telephone password that's the password set up in advance to quote to TalkTalk customer service agents to verify your identity.

0 Likes

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 37 of 46

Got it Gondola but nothing after the security questions, should I have used my mobile number rather than my landline?

0 Likes

Message 38 of 46

Select your avatar icon top right and then the envelope icon. The icon will have a red circle with white number if you have messages.

0 Likes

Mo7777777
Team Player
Private Message
Message 39 of 46

Ady. please remind me how to access your private message.

0 Likes

Message 40 of 46

Hi Maurice, I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady