cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

E Mail Access

CraigHindle
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have a talktalk e mail account which will not let me change the forgotten password, never sends reset e mail, cannot even delete to start it again, any idea how i can get it sorted, tried support chat who said it was cleared but nothing.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi Craig, I've checked and the password reset tool has been updated.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Just a heads up that your request to set up password recovery Reset details is unlikely to be carried out until after 2 January.

There was also an incident being worked on that you can view on the  My Connection dashboard - scroll down to the service status reports page. This has not yet been cleared from service status.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

I am still unable to get access to one of my e mail accounts, and even the online chat does not work, can someone send me a new link to answer the questions above

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi Craighindle, I take it this isn't the mailbox you registered on the community with. Please provide the answers to my PM.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes