cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

EMAILS

wendy3561
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Morning,

I have not been receiving emails since lunchtime yesterday.  I only receive a selective few.  I know for a fact that an email with my payslip attached was sent.  I did an amendment on my Sainsburys order still waiting for a confirmation on that.  I was live chat with talktalk last night and all I kept doing was repeating my problem.  I pay to keep my email each month.  Can somebody please come up with a solution. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi wendy3561, I've replied to your PM.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@wendy3561, to reach Private Notes, click on your own name / avatar and then settings. There's a drop down menu from which choose Personal Information. 

Towards the end of that area there is a section for Private Notes.

Add information and SAVE CHANGES. 

If using Private Messaging, just click on the name,  eg Ady-TalkTalk. That takes you to a profile description for the person, a list of the number of posts, solutions, likes etc.

"Send messages" is a blue button against a white background (before Profile / Activity). Click on the blue button (while signed in yourself) to reach the Private message area and post to the individual. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 8

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I AM MISSING SOME IMPORTANT EMAILS.  THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE YESTERDAY LUNCHTIME

I HAVE TRIED SPEAKING TO TALK TALK NO JOY.  SLOWLY LOOSING TEMPER AND GETTING VERY UPSET

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

If you'd rather send me a private message by clicking on my avatar.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

wendy3561
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

I am so sorry Ady I am not technical minded and I am starting to get upset because I dont know what to do or where to go

0 Likes

wendy3561
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

sorry

how do i find private replies

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi wendy3561, please add the affected sending email addresses to Private Notes in your community profile and I'll run 7 day checks to see if we can see what's being blocked and why. 

Ady

0 Likes