cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails Not Being Received

jerryf
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi

Recently we have received letters from Virgin Money and Aldermore Building Society saying that they have tried to contact us by email and received an undeliverable email response.

This is a problem as both messages were regarding investment changes and postal delays could mean we miss vital notifications .

The senders were:

services@aldermoresavings.co.uk

savings@savingsemails.virginmoney.com

There are several other posts regarding undelverable emails so are ours part of a wider issue with TT email service?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Jerry, we don't have a whitelist. I'm running some 7 days checks against the sending address and will post back with the results. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

jerryf
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Have just received another letter from Virgin Money stating that they had tried to send an email to me but it wasn't delivered.

Can anyone confirm that savings@savingsemails.virginmoney.com has been added to TT's  mail servers safe senders (white) list.

Thx

Jerry

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Jerryf, I've added you to the list of those not receiving normally good safe mail.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes