cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails blocked by SPAM filters

HelpMeIfYouCan
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I have received letters from the following companies asking me to confirm my Tiscali email address as all of the emails that they have sent out to me are being bounced back.  The companies sending these emails are:

Admiral Insurance
Coventry Building Society

I am also having problems receiving an email confirmation request from ITVx although I can received emails from the ITVx Helpdesk.

Is there anyway to request a trace on the SPAM filters for my specific email address to find out why these emails from these companies are being bounced back?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

HelpMeIfYouCan, did you get any mail from ITVX?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Addy

I can confirm no filters set in Web Mail. 

So, if you can look back a bit further please and advise where we go from there that would be appreciated..

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Ady,
I just checked my filters in webmail and the only active filter is the one described as "Sexually Explicit". I have disabled this filter and I will ask ITVx to retry their email account verification email to see if it now gets through as I cannot easily test the other email senders unless they contact me again via snail mail.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Thanks Ady. I never use webmail and am not aware of any filters but will check tomorrow.  In the meatime if you could go back 14 days that would be useful as they wrote to me about it so the event may have been more than 7 days ago.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

I've just run a 7 day check on your incoming mail and there's nothing showing up as blocked. Have you logged in to webmail and checked what filters you've got set? If there are any at all clear them all and re set up those you need. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

jaddi
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Similar to the post above, I have received a letter from Aldermore Bank saying they should not send email to me so would appreciate if someone could "unblock" them or tell me who to contact to do so.

0 Likes