email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails dissappeared

Ivydadd
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

There are only 18 emails in my inbox when there should be hundreds.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Ivydadd, Gondola's advice is always good if you let Gondola help you, you'll find the fix for the problem. 

Please do post back to let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Hi Ivydadd 

How old is the oldest mail message in the Inbox?

And is she viewing mail messages via any other mail collection service like Gmail, for example?

If she hasn't downloaded the mail messages to another device or mail service then take the precautionary approach of Changing her email password to lock out someone else that may have guessed the password.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 5

it is my daughters email account attached to our family talktalk.  She only uses her laptop and there should be hundreds (id say thousands she has had this account since school) but today only 18 are showing.  I asked her about viewing on her phone but she says she never has as she doesnt know how to set it up on the phone.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Ivydadd 

How old is the oldest mail message in the Inbox?  The most common reason for older mail messages not showing up in the online Inbox is that they've been downloaded to a device connecting as a POP3 email account.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution