cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Get "Not found" when I try to login to TalkTalk My Account

Nunoo
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I made an error with my password when logging into My Account, and ticked the "Remember me" box. Now TalkTalk has remembered the wrong password I simply get a NOT FOUND message when I click the Login button.  This means I cannot access My Account to change the incorrect password which TalkTalk has remembered. What can I do?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

You're very welcome. A pleasure to help you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Nunoo
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Many thanks, Gondola.  That fixed it.

Best wishes

Nunoo

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Ticking remember me only saves data in a cookie on your device. It doesn't change the online password.

So, just reset the browser or clear cache and cookies and saved logins or simply use a different browser to login.

But a heads up that there is still an issue for some customers and Service Status says "We're aware that some customers are unable to access My Account intermittently, we'd like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. There's no need to contact us as we're aware of this and we will provides updates right here. Our team is investigating this as a priority and hope to restore service as soon as possible."

The incident is being worked on and you can track it on the  Service Status page. 

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution