cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Grey Listed IP address

MoldD
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

We are a company trying to send emails to talktalk.net email addresses. These emails are not getting delivered and are being deferred. Can you please let me know a contact we can use to get this sorted?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thanks I've passed the details on as there's nothing showing on our 7 day scans. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

MoldD
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

I have updated my private notes as requested.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi MoldD, I'm afraid we don't have a postmaster address for you to contact our email admins directly. I can send them an email asking for their attention. Please add your sending email address that you're having problems with in private notes in your community profile or send it to me in a personal message.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Your request has been escalated into TalkTalk Support. You should see a response here during the next week.

If you're starting up a new service and new IP address then the usual slow start up to build the server reputation will work, as I'm sure you know. A TT991 bounceback is not a fail to deliver it's an indication of delayed delivery because the mail message(s) are being scanned for any suspicious content.

So long as nothing untoward is found then just let your server reputation build over time and by using SPF authentication, DKIM signing and having a DMARC policy in place your mail messages will be delivered to recipients that have positively opted in to receive them. Never use a database of addresses that does not contain positively opted in active addresses. Any sending to inactive addresses is likely to result in blacklisting and a TT992 bounceback!

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes