cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Can’t send emails from iPad or iPhone

Burnham1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have been sending emails this afternoon no problem, then suddenly I can’t send any and they are stacking up in my out box
 message says that the recipients email is not recognised….but I’ve been messaging these people a few minutes beforehand

i need to be able to have access as I’m trying to arrange stall for a craft fair

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

How many emails are you sending per hour and per 24 hours? To count the number you need to include every cc.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Burnham1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

No still not working , I read the replies to others who had similar problems and thought it maybe that I had reached my limit of emails sent but then 2 of the messages from my outbox suddenly sent but I still have one which won’t send and I have more emails to send today which are important … I’m trying to organise  a craft fair and need to reply to messages urgently 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

The error message would indicate the email address is wrong and cannot be found OR the DNS Name Server for the recipient domain is not responding. Perhaps the DNS went down. Is it OK now?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Burnham1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

No , it says the server rejected one of the recipients email addresses, but I’m only sending to one email address

its odd as it was working one minute and not the next…… 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Do you get a TT three digit error code? Does mail sending work when using TalkTalk Mail webmail?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes