cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Having difficulty with the new email system.

spaldingm
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

We do not understand how to use the new system. The Inbox shows the number of unread emails with three dots next to it but do not know what that signifies but new incoming emails are not automatically displayed. Have found that by typing 'emails' in the search box then pressing ENTER in the first box below some of them show but not all as we know a number have been sent but never appeared. 

Malcolm Spalding
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

As your Inbox wasn't set to Date then by selecting the Date 'Sort by' option you will have fixed what you were having trouble with. 

More message optionsMore message options

Let us know if you need more help at any time.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

spaldingm
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I'm on a laptop at the moment but have gone through what you have suggested. Mine wasn't set on Date but have now clicked that and it seems to have resolved the problem at the moment. Thank you for your help and I'll see what happens. 

Malcolm Spalding

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

If you use a desktop browser and set the Layout option to Vertical you'll see the Folder view to the left, List view in the middle and the Detail view of a selected email to the right.

After the folder name is a number and that represents Unread messages. The triple dots are for an Actions on folder menu.

Above the list view you'll see the Folder name and number of messages in total in that folder. To the right of the Folder name top right of the List view column you'll see another set of triple dots for the More message options menu. Select the More message options menu.

You'll now see a Sort by option. Set that to Date and the Sort order to Descending. You'll now see the most recent mail messages for your Inbox at the top of the List view.

Does that help?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution