cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

How can I access my old Tiscali emails

hamishandcaffrey
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi. I have not accessed my old Tiscali emails for a long time. Does anyone know whether Talk Talk IT support can grant me access to view my old emails? If so what are the instructions to access? Webmail does not work i.e. I cannot retrieve Tiscali emails. Using email settings to access emails via MS outlook, no longer work. They did sometime back perhaps a few years back, but no now. Also I think I have forgotten my previous password, so any help on how to reset this please. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

I can't tell you when they were deleted, but it wasn't following the takeover. Most recently it we purged the database in October prior to the migration to the new platform. I would add that we have always contacted the email address in advance of deletion and we haven't deleted mailboxes that have been accessed within 30 days of the deletion or those who read the emails we sent out. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Ady,

For context around your response. You mean Talk Talk as part of the acquisition of Tiscali deleted those email addresses i.e. there was some communication to talk talk customers notifying them of the deletion? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi, I'm afraid neither of those email addresses are on the email database. This means you won't be able to use them or access any emails that may have been contained in them.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Ady. I have added the email addresses to the private notes section under My Profile as requested. 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi hamishandcaffrey, please add the affected email address to private notes in your community profile and I'll see if the mailbox still exists on the database. If it does then all is good if not then I'm afraid there'll be nothing I can do. 

Ady

0 Likes