cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email Access

DannyT
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 23 of 23

Can't load /get up the email log prompt screen... ie no access to email.  Was fine earlier this morning  but wont load  on laptop or tablet now @pipex.com Webmail

Dan the Man...
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

Do you have more than one mailbox? If you do are they all the same in terms of speed?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23

Hi Andy...

No I just use Webmail (no clients) Speed is very intermittent... last couple of days been better, although sometimes still a delay when loading individual emails.

Hope this all helps 

Dan the Man...
0 Likes

Message 3 of 23

Do you use any mail clients and if you do are they slow too?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 23

Hi Andy. 

Yes same across alternate browsers and devices (Android Tablet and windows laptop).

Its painfully slow this morning, especially loading up new emails to open/read for the first time  (fine to reopen once they've been read etc)

Dan the Man...
0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

That's much slower than mine relatively speaking. Have you got the same problem in alternate browsers too? 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 6 of 23
About 5 seconds for logon prompt screen to load,  and similar time for Inbox to load etc,,, better than yesterday, but not as rapid as used to be!! 

Thanks
Dan the Man...
0 Likes

Message 7 of 23

How long is it taking to load? Mine takes about 3 seconds. 

Ady

0 Likes

DannyT
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 8 of 23

Yes appears to be... still quite a lag when opening the logon screen and then after bringing up the inbox etc etc.  Also bit surprised when it prompted for name (used for emails) and phone (I assume for recovery) number last nite when I logged on etc..  Would have been good to have been forewarned etc, especially after yesterdays technical issues!!

Dan the Man...
0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

Hi DannyT, is it working normally now?

Ady

0 Likes

Message 10 of 23

Hi Michelle

Yes I can still log on and see emails etc.  Speed/performance is still much slower than before the outage

Thanks

Dan the Man...
0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

Hi Danny,

Just checking back in to see if your email is still working ok?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 12 of 23
0 Likes

td123
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 23

Yes, Access to inbox restored - and emails recieved with a time-stamp during the outage are showing,

0 Likes

Message 14 of 23

Thank you.... that'll be when my heart rate has had time to get back to normal!! 

Dan the Man...
0 Likes

Message 15 of 23

Hi Danny,

Ok thank you for the update and I'll check back in with you in a few hours to see how you're getting on.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

Hi Michelle

Yes I can now log on and I think reply to emails etc.  The system is running painfully slow... so I've not yet been able to check if emails sent OK.

Dan the Man...
0 Likes

Message 17 of 23

Hi everyone,

Would you mind retesting please and letting us know if this is now working for you please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 18 of 23

Hi,

Apologies, this has been raised for investigation and our teams are investigating this. I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Michelle

PQ28A
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 19 of 23

Same here- won't load....no access to emails..

0 Likes

Message 20 of 23

Hello,

This has been raised for investigation and we'll post back here as soon as we know more. We're also updating our Service Status Dashboard.

Thanks

Michelle