cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

I need helping accessing my Tiscali.co.uk email address! IMPORTANT

jedivs
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I am in need of some serious help. I haven't logged into my tiscali.co.uk email address in a very long time now. I tried using the forgot password option and it says "The email Address entered does not have a TalkTalk domain. Please Try again", does my email not exist anymore? If so, how can I recreate it?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

There is no ability to create tiscali.co.uk email addresses. That's one of several still supported legacy domains for active users of TalkTalk Mail. 

The current domain for TalkTalk Mail is talktalk.net but heads up that TalkTalk have temporarily removed the ability for TalkTalk Mail customers to create new talktalk.net mailboxes during the upgrade phase of migrating mailboxes, during July to September 2023, to a cloud mail platform. The following message in customer MyAccounts is currently displayed.

Please Note - we have temporarily removed the create/delete mailbox functionality as we are performing some backend maintenance work on our email platform. We expect this work to be completed by September. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 6

Got it, also, how do we sign up for a new tiscali.co.uk account? It's been a very long time

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Inactive email mailboxes will not be able to get recreated by the former user and all contents get deleted permanently. There will be no emails to recover.

Message 4 of 6

Are you sure I can't recreate my email back? What if it's been a very long time? I have some really important emails I need to access to.

And Its inactive.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Email addresses are flagged for deletion if not used for 6 months and deleted after a year. Deleted addresses are not recoverable and cannot be recreated by the former user.

Does the address exist in an active TalkTalk customer MyAccount mailbox list?