cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Upgrade confusion... help!!

Hillview
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

@Ady-TalkTalk Maybe you can help..?

Just happened to log in as IMAP isn't playing ball; to see that there are superduper upgrades happening; fab i thought!

Then i read about MailPlus; having had a onetel.net email address for the past 300 years, do i now have to subscribe to keep it? Or is MailPlus only if i need extra email addresses?

Maybe i'm being stupid (i have been at work all day...), or is my email address safe? I dont have broadband with talktalk anymore as i'm still on copper wires (no chance of fibre in the next 20 years)

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Great advice as every from Gondola, please let us know if you need any further assistance

Chris

Message 2 of 5

TalkTalk do say they'll notify mail users on leaving TalkTalk but that assumes your email address is linked to your former customer MyAccount. TalkTalk will also notify before any mailbox address is permanently deleted.  You may need to check the Spam folder every 30 days just in case.

But to avoid risk of deletion or restriction to webmail only access and to have full access then that's why MailPlus was made available so customers could retain the use of their long-standing email addresses.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Hillview
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

So i'll have to purchase Mail Plus?

Its a good job i happened to look at the forum, as i haven't had any email notification!!!

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Ady's not here at weekends. So, just to confirm that MailPlus subscriptions are for former-TalkTalk customers that wish to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address like the onetel.com domain addresses. 

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help
Using TalkTalk Mail

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

Subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus

Cancel TalkTalk MailPlus

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes