cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Mail plus help

nrushforth
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 26 of 26

Hi

I recently left talktalk (13/11/2023) and still have access to all my email accounts through MyAccount / Webmail / and IMAP. 

Can you tell me at which point IMAP access will be removed?

If I still want IMAP access, am I correct in thinking that I need to sign up to Mail Plus?

Thanks

Neal. 

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

If you add the mailboxes you want to link to the account in your private notes in your community profile I'll link them to the account for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 22 of 26

Hi @Ady-TalkTalk Ady

So I signed up to mail plus yesterday and had all manor of issues accessing the account. I set it up with my talktalk email address, but it would not let me access the account online. I was then told to re-register for the account using a different email address, which I did but couldn’t access after that. 

Today I can now access my mail plus account using my gmail login but it does not have any of my email addresses set up. (see picture) and states it does not have mail plus.  

Help!!! How do it get my 5 email addresses from my old broadband account moved to the mail plus account?

p.s I had to set up a new account on the community as my old one does not let me login anymore. It just goes round in circles when I try to login (ie it accepts my email address and password but then returns me back to the login page.)

please help. 

IMG_4952.png

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

Hi Neal, it will be 60 days after your TalkTalk service was disconnected. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 26

Thanks. 

Out of curiosity when do I lose IMAP access after leaving talktalk?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 25 of 26

Hi Neal, if you sign up to TalkTalk mail plus you will get to keep full access.  

Ady

0 Likes